Property, Plant and Equipment Management
What is it?
IAS 16 defines Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) as tangible items that are held for use in the production or supply of goods or services, for rental to others, or for administrative purposes and expected to be used during more than one accounting period.
What have we got for you?
Our team of Property Plant and Equipment experts is ready to assist you manage your property plant and equipment.
You can count on the leaders at Adel Habib & Co. to provide the following:
- Asset Register – Maintain detailed information on your assets, including multi-location and category fields, supplier and purchase details etc.
- Asset Custody – Increase accountability and minimizes the occurrence of fraud and/or deters theft.
- Asset Document Tracking – Store, track and retrieve your asset's documentation (eg: warranty, insurance, certifications etc.) easily.
- Asset Transfers – Track the location and the custody of assets throughout the lifecycle of the asset.
- Asset Reconciliation - Perform a complete physical audit of all your assets, flagging assets as located, transferred, disposed of, or lost.
- Asset Disposal – Track assets that have been disposed of with details on date and time of the disposal and reasons for the disposal.
- Mobile Application – Reconcile assets either through automatic scans or manually.
- Reports – Generate customized reports on your assets.
- Codes & Asset Tags – Auto generate unique QR codes for each Asset and print labels for Asset Tagging.
What is it going to do for you?
A complete PPE register aims to ensure that the carrying value of property plant and equipment is free from material misstatements and to provide all the useful information in relation to the assets held, so that management can fulfill its duties to shareholders.